Friday, November 20, 2015

Dear Parents and Students,

  I cannot believe how quickly this year seems to be flying by.  My due date, December 1st, will be here before I know it.  Although I will be staying at school until Wednesday, November 25th, I am already anticipating and preparing myself for how much I am going to miss my wonderful students. We will have a party on that Wednesday to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and what a great year it has been so far since I will miss this opportunity with the kids.
  As my family prepares to welcome our new baby into our family, you too will be welcoming a new person into our classroom family.  I would like to officially welcome
Lauren Jensen to our classroom. Ms. Jensen is more than prepared to take over, as we have met and discussed all of our daily routines and schedules. She will be shadowing me this week as well. Education will continue as usual and the transition should go very smoothly. 
  What an exciting time for all of us!  Thank you for all that you do and for being so great to me this year! Thank you for welcoming such a new, excellent teacher with open arms and hearts into our classroom family! If you ever need anything, please let me know, I will check my school e-mail when I can. It was such a joy to work with you and your child this year. I will greatly miss you all!

 Mrs. Waterstraat J

P.S. I will be sure to share our
exciting news and baby pictures

with everyone! J   

No comments:

Post a Comment